How soon in pregnancy does morning sickness start?

i think i may be prego with baby #3, which has me nervous being that my youngest right now is 7 months old...yikes! but i've been having queasy tummy the last couple days, peeing more, and i'm about a week late on my period (but they are always sporatic, so it's hard to tell with the period) i was about a month along with my other 2, i think, when my morning sickness started, if i am prego i'm probably a couple weeks along, does this sound like it may be morning sickness!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I got it about a month in as well. Don't freak, I'm pregnant with my second and found out I was pregnant when my daughter was 9 months old. I'm nervous and excited.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Pee on a stick :) then you'll know.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 3:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It's different for everyone. It takes a few weeks for the hormones to be high enough to make you sick.
    You need to just take a test. Do it first thing in the morning (that first morning pee is the most accurate).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think for me it starts the day of conception lol. I'm super sensitive to morning sickness, or as I like to call it - pregnancy sickness, because its all day and night for me with both pregnancies. I read in What to Expect When You Are Expecting that morning sickness can come as early as 2 weeks preggers. I never had the gotta pee thing which is so odd... but heartburn I think is the worst because nothing works for it and that metallic taste in your mouth sucks!!!! I would pee on a stick that is sensitive like First Response. GL
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It could be. I was around 3 weeks prego when the smell of food would make me sick with both of me first 2. My third I had no symptoms at all. It is hard to say.
    amandagrass

Answer by amandagrass at 4:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• with me it seemed like morning sickness hit right after i missed my period. so i was only probably a couple of weeks along.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 5:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am currently pregnant and mine started this week 3 months in... with my triplets it started at about a month and a half.
    spidermonkey81

Answer by spidermonkey81 at 6:00 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Get a home test and do it in the morning.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Mine seemed to start at about a week after conception.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 11:28 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• 2 weeks after sex is the earliest pregnancy symptoms will appear. :)
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 9:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2010