Amniotic fluid?

I noticed yesterday I was having A LOT of discharge very watery but it was yellow. Its not pee because it is mucuosy as well (sorry if tmi). I saw some bloody show on Sunday and since then I have had this watery, mucuosy, yellow discharge. Is this possible I could be leaking water? If not what is this? I'm going to call my doc in a few hours when they open but I just wanted to see what you ladies are thinking this could be. Thanks!

MommieIsSexay

Asked by MommieIsSexay at 5:07 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know this sounds weird, but what does it smell like? Amniotic fluid has a really earthy, sweet smell. Are you sure that it isn't a tiny bit of urine leaking and mixing with your normal discharge?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• it could be possible that you are losing your mucus plug and also peeing a little bit without knowing. i would definitely call your doctor though to have a test done.

mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 5:37 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'd it's yellow and not urine, it's probably a yeast infection.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 5:49 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Sounds like discharge.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010