What would you differently if you did not have a television or a way to access the internet?

I'd spend more time outside and probably more time cleaning lol.

adelinasmommy

Asked by adelinasmommy at 5:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would spend more time reading and yes more time cleaning my house LOL
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:21 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would spend more time reading also and also more family time. My 13 yrs old wouldn't like it very much but that is an idea.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would read more, clean more, cook more, garden more

Answer by louise2 at 5:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'd write that book Ive been wanting to write...lol. Also I'd spent more time outside with the kiddos and go hiking more on the mountain.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• well just flash back about 15 yrs ago, what were ya doing then (as far as no internet)?

but ya, I'd probly be more productive, as far as cleaning the house and messing in the garden, or reading books and getting out of the house to find things for myself to do.

My grandparents use to have all sorts of adventures when they were kids and there was no TV (as we know it).
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Before we had internet a couple years ago I was a cleaning freak, spent time on my yard, and read so I would doall those things again and think it might not be such a bad idea
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:26 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I dont spend alot of time on the 'net. Back about ten years ago when it was still new to me , thats all I did. Surf, baby, Surf! Found out what a huge waste of time it can be.
    oggieboogie

Answer by oggieboogie at 7:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• this is actually the first time i have had cable and internet in like 5 years, i actually miss not having it. but i did spend a lot of time outside with my kids, and had a really nice big garden that we started.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• reading and crafts

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Reading and doing more housework
    crazymomof2374

Answer by crazymomof2374 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2010