What wrong with my 50 year old husband, he was never adventurous in the bedroom

Now he wants to try anal, add toys, and gels and creams.... what the H--- I am as kinky has the next house wife but this is definitely not my husband somebody switched his body... What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Is he watching porn? Or he is having an affair. Or mid life crisis.  If you do not like some of the stuff he want to do. Say NO. Like I did.

Answer by louise2 at 5:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• anal is a exit only in my book,there is nothing wrong with spicing it up but wow.Is he into porn?
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 5:59 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I agree with Louise.

maybe he saw something online that peaked his interest or a midlife crisis.
    maybe he just got bored and is attempting to spice things up to keep an interest. Kudos to him for making the effort.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• MID-LIFE CRISIS. For me I would be saying no to a few of those things and my husband knows that he wouldn't even be asking. He must be hearing someone talking or seeing something somewhere
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• go with it, that's what you do. Maybe he was not so adventurous because he was too shy about admitting what he REALLY likes....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:39 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Maybe hes bored and he just wants to spice things up. Nothing wrong with that.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2010