why are men so stupid?

Has anyone ever herd of a online game dark orbit?My dh will play this thing forever.He works,so I don't mine him playing it just he play's for hours at a time.Does anyone other than me go though this?

bucky77

Asked by bucky77 at 6:13 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Not all men play these silly games. My husband doesn't and never has. It's not that they are stupid--it's that some are immature and haven't figured out what are the really important things in life.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• you mean, why is YOUR Man so stupid.
    Sorry my husband grew up awhile ago and doesn't play video games.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My husband sat outside of a Best Buy until midnight the other night so he could buy Fallout 3: New Vegas as soon as humanly possible and he's been playing it a whooooole lot ever since. He does still do the laundry and dishes and his share of the kid-wrangling so I really can't say he's neglecting everything else, but all his down time is being spent on that game. I's a cool game, I get that, but like seven hours straight? What's up with that?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:49 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• All the time. Men just seem to think that when their work day is over it's over and they don't have anything else to do . They are men it's just that simple
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2010