Favorite Commercial right now?

I like the Geico Woodchucks and the etrade ones with the baby in it.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 6:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Geico Woodchucks, hands down
    oggieboogie

Answer by oggieboogie at 7:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I only saw it one time but an old man is trying to get something out of a snack machine and it gets stuck. A young guy comes up and gets the machine unstuck and tries to take the ________ (I don't remember the product). The old guy tases him and takes the snack back.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 6:57 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I love the ones with the guy as the "teenage girl" or the "hot babe jogging". lol I think they are All State commercials.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:29 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I LOVE the Cheez-its commercial where the guy is dressed up like a researcher/scientist and is questioning a big wheel of cheese to see if it's "mature" enough to go into the crackers. The part that cracks me up is when the cheese says, "la la la la I can't hear you! la la la la I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!" and the scientist frustradedly checks of "not ready".....just gets me every time. My husband doesn't see what's so funny, but it almost brings me to tears!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 7:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Stanley Steamer- I could have saved that one- LOL dead carpet is dead
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I like the Toyota Highlander one, where the little boy says that he "doesn't do geek well" and his dad is washing his van wearing socks with sandals.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2010