am 8 weeks and a few days, is it normal that my morning sickness, just nausea but holy crap bad, goes away for a day, it came back the next day, but I enjoyed while it lasted and could eat things, smells still bother me, but at least I could eat like a queen for a day, sooo is it normal?

num

Asked by num at 6:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was like that for my second pregnancy. I would be sick the entire day one day, then not be sick at all for a day, then it would come back again the next day.
    "Morning" sickness can be very strange. It can be any time of the day, you can be fine one moment and sick off your rocker the next. I took to carrying puke bags in my purse, just in case.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:56 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am about 7 weeks, and have queasiness off and on for about 4 weeks. I am thankful when I can eat, and eat what I can when I can!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I did that...I would have a day or two when it left and I thought "oh yea its gone for good" then it would come back....uggg...

I am 24 weeks now, proud to say I havent had it in several weeks!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My morning sickness is like that. I'm almost 7 weeks. Whenever I have a chance where I can eat I tend to stuff it in while I can. Lol. I got sea bands which have been amazing so far in helping with nausea.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 8:21 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well there is really no "normal" when it comes to morning sickness. Every woman experiences differently, but at least you get a day reprieve every once and a while! I felt like my morning sickness was like having the flu constantly for three months straight. Yuck. Hang in there though, it'll get much better in a few weeks!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• In my first couple of months my Dr. gave me a B6 pill for my morning sickness and that really helped me i could eat more the soup and crackers
    army-wife-2006

Answer by army-wife-2006 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I was told by L&D that throughout your pregnancy it is very normal for morning sickness to come and go as it pleases, the only time to worry that it is something more (like you could be sick) is if you are running a fever.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 8:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010