prob with dhs private area adult content

my dh has a problem with his testicles

he hasnt ejaculated for almost 3 weeks, he has no urge or desire to either, which is highly unusual (and no hes not getting it elsewhere)

after sex 2 days ago within a few hours he was in agony, he said he felt like he'd been kicked there

he was in pain for abt 3 hours after, we even called an out of hours medical service who wasnt much help

any ideas what it could be?

hes not swollen nor in pain now, but hes worried about seeing a doctor and having sex

please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• If it happen again call the doctor and have them check it out it could be nothing or something very bad. good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I agree your DH needs to see a doctor. Sounds like a hernia or something along those lines.
    And jess_buckley -- how about some background instead of just freaking out the OP? What did your husband die of?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• id call dr and go in! could be anything
    ms_mommy_sue

Answer by ms_mommy_sue at 7:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Your best bet is a doctor, not here!

Answer by older at 7:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I agree, he should see a doctor.

It sounds similar to what my ex went through a few years ago. It turned out he had a hernia and had to have surgery to have it repaired.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It could also be a prostrate infection. My DH noticed streaks of blood is his semen once and had a little pain, went to the doc and it was an infection. Antibiotics (special ones, not amox.) for 10 days and he's been fine ever since. He needs to see a doctor ASAP though, if he lets it go (whether a hernia, infection, or whatever) it will just get worse.
    Anonymous

• um how about going to the docter.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• The same thing happened to my husband! He died...
    jess_buckley

Answer by jess_buckley at 8:26 AM on Oct. 26, 2010