Anyone see Letterman tonight?? 10/29-30

And what the last guest had to say about what will happen if Obama wins office?

This kind of attitude disturbs me greatly................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• what di they say
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i haven't seen it but i would like to know who the person was and what they said?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• It was some 80 year old black guy (can't remember his name) who said that if Obama wins it was going to be like the OJ verdict but people were going to end up in jail for celebrating so loud and hard in the streets (not so bad), but the he started stating all of these circumstances where the statement "we got a black president now" would be used by black people as a way to get anything the way they wanted it. Like it was some kind of revenge tactic.

IE: "we got a black president now, you better get your a** to the back of the bus" (said to a white man obviously)

He used this in several different contexts. I didn't like it either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i think the guy is color blind...lol.. but i think it was pretty rude to say that blacks now will get there revenge. things happen in the past and should just be in the past we don't need are kids to see the hole thing over again it was just a shame back then. but i have different kinds of race in my family and i enjoy learn from them and it keep the history that we will always remember .. but the guy need a kick in the rear for that...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I just got done watching it. I never watch that show but read this earlier and wanted to see for myself. Anyways it was Paul Mooney and I it really wasn't as bad as you guys made me think it would be. HES a Comeidian it's not like he was really saying for white people to get to the back of the bus.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2008