Does Hydroxycut work?

I have 15 - 20 pounds to lose before my clothes fit again. I eat well (90% of the time) and do little things to get more exercise. Ie: parking further away. So. Does Hydroxycut work? If not, any other ?

Sonia99

Asked by Sonia99 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• IMHO no, the old formula did but it had ephedra in it... I don't find that the new formula works well at all.

I had better luck on OneADay WeightSmart & Vitamin B-complex, taking both twice a day. That's also healthier as it's just vitamins.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No. It DOES help you to lose weight but as soon as you stop taking it you gain the weight back...even if you continue to eat healthy.

Weight loss supplements just create a dependency in your body.  Your body becomes reliant on those chemicals to make your metabolism faster and to make fat store differently. As soon as you take those chemicals away, your body goes back to the way it was before the supplement. The only thing that TRULY works to lose weight permanently and affectively is to make permanent lifestyle changes. Eating right and exercising are essential in successful weight loss. Losing weight is not something that happens overnight.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• You have to keep taking it to keep the weight off. My friend lost a lot of weight on it but when she stopped she got fat again and the weight was harder to lose
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Dido what they said. Try FORM. It has helped me learn new eating habits. It works with your brain.

I stopped taking it for a week and i kept at the same weight. It has no drugs, its purer than water.

Photobucket
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2008