what's a good stocking stuffer?

what is a good stocking stuffer for my kids they are both boys and ages 4 and 9 months i am doing earlie shopping and am in need of what to put in their stockings if anyone can help please do . thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• My son is 2 and he got M&M's and some smaller things ... like little basketball and football ..as for the baby .. sippy cup? lol
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 7:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• For the 4 year old, all sorts of little toys that would work well. Cars, nerf balls, little games, dvd etc. For the baby, small stuffed animals, little board or plastic books,
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:46 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My DD will be 2 and I am going to put head bands, my little ponies, and maybe some snacks in her stocking. I don't think she will care what is in there..... as long as she gets to take something out! :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• my two oldest kids are getting iTunes gift cards and some cases and screen protectors for their iPod Touch's and my 3 year old will probably get the same along with some cars in his stocking.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:13 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Hot Wheels cars, the bigger cars for the younger kids, little books, bite sized candies, movies, stuffed animals. The possibilities are endless!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:26 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Socks, toiletries, small toys.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 8:46 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• little cars for 4 year old
    something cheap and suitable for lil one
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We did baby food, snacks (suitable for baby's pincer grasp), teethers, paci's, small toys for our babies. For the older one - HOT WHEELS CARS! ok - maybe that's just us....it is a staple in the stocking every year :) Fruit snacks, candies, granola bars, any other small toy - have fun with it :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2010