pro-life semi trailers?????

okay, my cousin recently traveled around the "bible belt" of the us going to visit family. she called me so upset upon arrival saying that while on some main road going through this town they stopped at a red light. well from what she told me her 7 year old daughter was in the back seat and started to scream and cry moving out of her seatbelt to behind the passenger side because of what pulled up beside them. she said it was a semi trailer with a pro-life ad clear down the side that had "human trash" it was bloody stillborn babies in trash bags that were allegedly thrown out by a abortion clinic! she was so furious that her daughter had to be witness that she vowed never to go through this particular city again.

NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Asked by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm sorry but those people need to be shot for exposing kids to that. My husband and son were driving in Sacramento and happened to drive by an abortion clinic and there was someone outside holding up one of those signs, it freaked my son out also. My husband went off on the people. You want to have your beliefs that's fine but these messages are uncalled for. What's sad is that the fanatics don't care.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Wow! I'm pro-life, but I think that is completely ridiculous! I understand what they are getting at, but don't think that small children should be exposed to such graphic images. Show it to all the adults you want to, but show it to my kids and I'm gonna be mad!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• that is just obscene!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Ah yes. The truth hurts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Anonymous, it's not about the truth hurting. It's about respecting people. It's just inappropriate and inconsiderate to display such images to the general public, including children.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Those images are fake and created by photo manipulation -- its doesn't take much of a brain to figure that out Anon. Typical extremist actions to try to use scare and shock tactics to stun people into their side. I think its totally inappropriate.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• The truth? Are you freaking kidding me?!?! There is NOTHING truthful about them. The vast majority of abortions (all but less than 2%) are performed long before the fetus would even be recognizable. These are not REAL photos, are you really that dim? It's a disgusting scare tactic used by the hypocrites on the pro-life side, and nothing more. The only TRUTH is that the extremists cannot use the REAL TRUTH to make their case, so they resort to despicable propaganda such as this.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008