What are the chances?

So I'm 24 weeks pregnant,
Back in May I went to visit back home and I started hanging out with one of y exs. We had sex a couple of times when i was there we did use a condom. A few days after I got back i hooked up with my sons dad, we used a condom too but it broke. I always just thought that he would be the dad since the condom broke but do you think there's anyway my ex could be the dad? please don't say anything like no one here can tell you cause i already know that I'm just wondering if anyone think this is a real possibility.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Of course it is. It's a slim possibility but condoms aren't 100% even if you use them right.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 1:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• it more than likely think the child is your son's father, but if you have any doubts i would tell him the truth of what happened and try to get him prepared for anything that may happen in the future. him finding out later could be a disaster.
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Its a very good possibility. Do you know when your last cycle was& was it before or after you slept wiyh your ex? yikes girly..I'm sure your feeling anxiety about right now huh!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:17 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I was up ther for about a month so i was with my ex before and right after my cycle. I never thought about him possibly being the father untill he asked me last night if theres any way it could be his. I havn't told my sons dad about him just cause we are not together so i didn't think it was any of his busness. I think I'll tell him next time I talk to him and my ex says he'd be happy to be the dad if it's his.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• guess you need to be looking into a dna test after you have the baby. that is really the only way to know for sure...unless say one guy is black & the other white, then of course it would be obvious
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think you should just assume it's your son's father (if you are together), and tell the other guy there is no chance it's his. Unless, of course, you plan on going on Jerry Springer. If you and your son's father aren't together, then tell him there's a slight possibility the baby isn't his. Ask for a DNA test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Oct. 30, 2008