My son is 13 months is it okay for my son to sleep on a pillow lying on his stomach

karisma91331

Asked by karisma91331 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• At this point I wouldn't really worry about it, but if you're really concerned you can always not let him use the pillow. He will probably roll himself all around, I know mine does.
    britngavin

Answer by britngavin at 7:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My son is 13 months and he's been sleeping with a pillow since he was 10 months old. He never sleeps on his pillow, he roll around or sleep on top of it. I wouldn't worry about it to much.
    Spanglishtrini

Answer by Spanglishtrini at 7:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My sons two and honestly had being sleeping on his tummy since day one. I know they say it is bad but he wouldn't sleep any other way and I figure we all did it and survived so it can't be that bad. He sleeps with a pillow now and although he starts off on his back he normally rolls to his belly and off the pillow lots of times. He moves around so much that sometimes he starts at the top of the bed and ends at the foot. As long as he is sleeping fine I wouldn't worry about whey is in bed with him. By this age they know to move there heads to get air.
    rosie2484

Answer by rosie2484 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2008