31 weeks Prego, Help!?

I have noticed, All thru out the pregnancy - 28-30 weeks where i stand now i have been feeling horrible pains in the down town area,

But now, it is worse, where sometimes i cannot even get on the bed, and when i was walking in walmart today, i started to have little pains, cramps i suppose you could say, where period pains would go, and the little one has DRAMATICALLY and very fast , Within a day, today to be realistic, Dropped down, to my crotch bone,
Which worries me my first pregnancy it didnt happen until around 36-37 weeks,
I can honestly feel her HEAD...her movements today have not been as they were,
im nervous because i can feel my bellie getting tight but no pain, and that is how i contracted with my first,
Any Advice would be GREATFUL!

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 1:22 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are they consistant? It could be minor contractions. If they continue to up to six minutes apart (maybe it was eight minutes this early) you should call him. I would say if they remain inconsistent, you should be able to make it til tomorrow.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 1:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Im 30 weeks prego, i mean....sorry....about that,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I suggest you see your doctor. I am not trying to sound mean either.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 1:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well i go tommorow,

So, of course i will ask him,

But alas, i wanted to see if i should wait...or should i give him a ring,???

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Their very, Inconsistent, But when they start they last for awhile, * 40 minutes or so*

And they go away, and come back thru out the day,
    which has been happening for a couple of days

I didnt think nothing of it, because the doc always pushes things away as in, their fave saying

ITS LIGIMENTS, your fine etc etc etc.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• You KNOW your body! I don't care if a doctor has a degree or not, only YOU will know exactly what you are feeling. It isn't like it is your first child either!

Not to scare you but I know a girl that was complaining of pain and her mother and doctor said it was only her bones moving (she was five months) yeah, she was in labor and lost her child :(
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 1:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Indeed, what happened to your friend, did indeed happen to my SIL, and i lost a nephew that day, Whats more worse my TRUE doctor is on leave for knee surgery i guess they can take off 2 -3 months at a time for a knee?? and i got this damn quackkk that sounds like count dracula, which honestly pisses me off, I will indeed tell him to check me tomorrow see if everything is intact *down there*

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2008