Everybody has a hero...who is yours?

StepJenni

Asked by StepJenni at 1:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband is my hero. When we met, I lived with my bio mother who was a meth addict and pothead. She was mean to me, jealous of me, and didn't ever praise me for my good jobs...... I graduated with a GPA of 3.86 and she didn't care. I guess I didn't expect praise... but it would have been nice to have someone be proud of me other than my teachers. I met him after I graduated and got my first job and GameCrazy. He trained me and we became fast friends. He was always there for me. He rescued me from my miserable life and showed me what love it. I now live with him in Washington state and we're expecting our first baby. I LOVE HIM!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My mom and dad.. They have been there for me and always helped me out with ANYTHING....and of course, my hubby.
    JaceyandIndi

Answer by JaceyandIndi at 1:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Honestly my hero is my mom...for doing such a great job with my sister and I with my dad being gone so much. (he's a firefighter and worked 24 hour shifts)

My dad because he's saves peoples lives.

My husband because I adore him and he would do anything for me...and he has been there for me through some crazy stuff. He never once judged me and he forgave me. Something I could not do.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 1:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have many heros in my life. I have been really blessed!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My husband is my hero. He helped me come out of my shell...ha I am a cancer...and helped me to speak up. I was a quiet little church mouse when we met but he brought me out of my timidness. He manged to work enough to let me stay home with our sons, one of them disabled. He worked two jobs and finished college. He always makes me feel like I am intelligent, and a vital part of his life. I never had that growing up. I am the youngest and I was never heard and no one every took anything I said or did seriously. Till him. He is my best friend.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my hubby who is in the Military. He braves his life so I can be free.

Maddies_mom101

Answer by Maddies_mom101 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My son. He has autism, and every day is a struggle for him. He never gets discouraged and he's just super! He is my hero!! What a great question! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My Grandmother is my hero. She lived the life of a military wife for 26 years, raised 4 kids damn near on her own because my grandfather was gone so much. He served 2 terms in Vietnam and 1 term in Korea. I've never seen such a strong woman in my life. My grandfather is now sick with Alziemers and I still see that strong woman I did when I was a kid. She does everything she can do to take care of him.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have a few hero's my number 1 hero is my mom. She has always and forever been there for me and put her kids before anyone else and has always provided for us. She always told me to follow my dreams and she would help me get there.
    My second hero is my husband, he is just the most amazing person I have ever met and has helped me achieve alot of my goals in life...he also gave me my third hero which is our baby girl..shes not a baby anymore she just turned 5. If it werent for her I don't know where I would be and I really dont want to find out
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My hero is my grandma. I lost her almost 5yrs ago but there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her and sometimes cry, laugh, even get mad. If it wasn't for her my life would have been awful. She was like my mother she raised me pretty much and was just a wonderful person. There is not enough space for me to explain how wonderful she was. She is missed each and everyday. But by far she is my hero.
    histree

Answer by histree at 1:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008