do you take vitamins? why?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• I try to remember to take one most days, but I forget occasionally. I just want to make sure I'm getting enough vitamins and minerals. The biggest thing is that I'm not big on eating meat--I eat some meat and fish now, but I was a vegetarian for many years, so my iron gets a little low at times and I feel really tired. I generallt feel better as long as long as I remember to take one several times a week.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I do. I take them because my eating habits aren't that great.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:13 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I do. I take calcium and a lot of B vitamins - I do it because I'm getting older and I know I'm not getting enough of these vitamins in my diet. I take C during cold/flu season as well, I think it helps ward off colds.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I take mine now, I wasn't then i was so tired all the time could hardly get out of bed... Now i feel better
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I take calcium because I'm menopausal and high risk for osteoporosis.  I take vitamin D to aid the absorption of the calcium.  I take a multi-vitamin because I don't eat enough food a day to get the proper amounts and I also take vitamin B12.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:37 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I take all the vitamin B's .I was feeling so tired but that has left and I feel much better. Also take a vit D and Omega 3

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010