Can you believe he really said this?

http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/25/obama-tells-latinos-to-punish-our-enemies-the-gop/

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 9:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL. Coming from someone that refuses to punish OUR enemies, I would say his message is pretty thin.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Absoluely can believe he said that..he is the most divisive president ever.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Doesn't surprise me.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I believe that was in response to a bunch of ads that were going to be run by a republican candidate on Univision that directed latinos not to vote as a way of protesting how unhappy they were.

Univision did not run the ads.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

Answer by QuinnMae 33 minutes ago

------------------------------
    oh yeah? LOL. Didn't he just agree to heating things up in Afghanistan and send a bunch more of our military there while keeping thousands in Iraq? I think he IS trying to punish our enemies and maintain our presence there,isn't he? WHat do you mean?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Taken out of context perchance?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 10:11 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• jewjewbee

Comment by jewjewbee (original poster) at 9:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Wow, that was just a plain nasty and uncalled for speech. Just goes to show how desperate the Dems are right now. I really can't wait until Nov 3 :)
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 10:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• The GOP tried to tell Hispanics NOT TO VOTE,. That is passive agressive voter supression

and whats this about not punishing our enemy? WTH are you talking about? Have you seen his convction rate or terrorists vs Bush's 8 years? Re-focused on Afghanistan????

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:29 AM on Oct. 26, 2010