Have any of you all tried metal heel tips instead of plastic ones for your stiletto heels?

I've got a great pair of black patent 4 inch stiletto heels but the heels are very thin/sharp and have already broken off twice. I am thinking of getting metal heel tips cause they supposedly last so much longer and was wondering if anyone else has ever tried them and if you like the way they sound, and if they do hold up a lot better than plastic ones. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I couldn't walk in stiletto heels if God came down and said walk in these or I'm taking you away! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I don't like the way they sound! Why don't you try them on one pair and see if you do?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I sgree with the others in that there is no way I would wear stillettos and the metal tips would be loud--it would sound like the Gestapo is coming to arrest people.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• thinking that 4 inch heels don't need tips... simply because they shouldn't be worn for walking... ha! i would NOT get metal tips... and would really think about it... (ha! guess i'm not sure what kind of noise metal makes on a dance floor! tee hee hee)
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2010