HO Touchsmart Computer

I have an HP Touchsmart 300-1003 and we got it in February. Starting in August, it started shutting off randomly. We got it working again, and now about a month ago - it completely shut off. We can barely get it back up and running and it shuts off again. I talked to HP support and they said to do a full system restore, they haven't heard of any issues - but when I googled around, it seemed a lot of people are having problems with the touchsmart's not working. So my question is, 1) does anyone have a touchsmart desktop and notice theirs not working either? or 2) any computer tech saavy people can help me out with some advice so i dont have to do a restore

SweetPieMama24

Asked by SweetPieMama24 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• sorry I meant to put HP Touchsmart in the title line, not HO Touchsmart
    SweetPieMama24

Comment by SweetPieMama24 (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Sorry no HP Touchsmart, but if you live in Missouri around the Marshfield area their is a good repair shop.
    KarenLee48

Answer by KarenLee48 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Go to the local Staples. The computer techs there are awesome.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2010