Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What is the funniest/grossiest thing your child has ate or licked?

I'm asking this for fun! My son came home yesterday with a note on his backpack saying that he licked a toilet. So I thought I'd see what other children have done before I turn grey in 48 hours:)


Asked by sandbuster at 10:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 18 (5,113 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (13)
  • okay so my 2yr. old was very curious as to what that hole is on the back of the kitty...yes you guess it she stuck her finger right in the hole...and what do all children do that are 2 when they are yelled at (beside cry) ....yep fingers went right in the mouth. OMGOSH I bout flipped.....HA-LARIOUS!!!

    Answer by lechnermomof4 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • To my knowledge my kids haven't licked a toilet yet. At a school cafeteria my twins did run their tongues down the bars where you slide your tray, and I thought that was pretty gross.


    Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • My daughter hasn't eaten anything gross yet...but she mouths everything! I have to watch her in high chairs at restaurants or she will start chewing on it. My son on the other hand....well, when he was a year old he tried to eat a ladybug...but it tickled his tongue so he freaked out and spit it out. The other day he ate a cookie that was on the ground outside. Apparently he left it there for later. >.

    Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • my daughter took a bite out of a dead wood beetle that was on our porch when she was about 10 months old, my ds would put anything in his mouth regardless of what it is so i keep a close eye on him, so far he's only eaten hair and paper

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • The dog..... a 35Kg Malamute geting her nose licked by my daughter lol.

    Answer by Piskie at 11:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • My son ate a rollie pollie and my daughter used to eat hair. And as if her hair eating fetish wasn't gross enough, we had the pleasure of watching it come out the other end...I gagged so many times changing diapers...


    Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • LOL- yuck! When my son was a toddler he got into a drawer and ate veterinary anti-fungal cream... luckily after calling poison control it was non-toxic, but I had to go back to the vet and explain why I needed a refill on the ear fungus meds for the hedgehog so soon!

    Answer by Freela at 1:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • Ok .. so this is going to sound EXTREMELY redneck lol sometimes i feel like i dont fit in with my extended family lol ... every year, we have a family reunion. there are like 3rd and 4th cousins i've never met every time lol we play games and cook out and stuff .. well (this one was like 2 weeks ago), my son ethyn who is 2 .. the kids were playing "chase the chicken" and whoever caught the chicken got to keep it lol well they let the chicken out of the coop and while all of the other kids are chasing the chicken, ethyn heads over to the chicken coop and picked up a piece of bread and took a big bite .. i thought i was going to throw up lol

    Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 1:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • eww to the question

    Answer by san78 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • one of those fuzzr brown and orange catepillars

    Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010