Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

high school

i graduated from high school in 2004, and i lost my yearbook when i got my first apartment. Does anyone know any way i could buy another one?

Answer Question

Asked by Tanisha709 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 6 (116 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Call your high school and ask if they might have extras or run an ad in the local newspaper offering to buy someone's.

    Answer by Dyndudes at 10:26 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • Also google high school yearbooks. I think there's a website where some schools are submitting the books and you can purchase a copy through that but I can't remember the name of it. Good luck!

    Answer by ceallaigh at 3:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

  • Your high school could have more or the publishing company. One publisher I have worked with in the past keeps some as samples.

    Answer by scout_mom at 11:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • Try going to y our HS and see if they still have it, maybe y ou can send for a copy.?

    Answer by Luisa621 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

  • Call the high school

    Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.