anyone get their brows waxed at fantastic sams?

how was the experience? I'm going to get the professionally done. I got me a kit, but they arent even and I dont want to mess up anymore lol

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Fantastic Sams? I wouldn't trust them to do a good job.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I probably have, years ago. I've gotten it done at other places too. The experience isn't bad. Stings for a few seconds, but you have to expect that when you are getting hair ripped out of your body, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• thanks luvbug...I read a bad review on fantastic sams...in fact I go there to get my hair done sometimes and the hairstylist had the nerve to shout outloud I have gray hair and she wanted to thin my hair out because it was too thick for her to work with.
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i would never trust anyone to wax my brows UNLESS i had a good reference to a particular person..not the salon. you never know who you'll end up with at a walk-in salon. remember, you can't cover up a bad wax-job..it shows!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• thanks ladies! I just called a local place, very professional and really good stylists. I'm gonna go there for a free analysis before anything gets done lol
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i agree... go for a consult... talk to them, get a feel and some referances if you can...
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• thanks ladies! yeah screw fantastic sams lol. I went to a good place today and got some good advice from someone there!
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2010