Any ideas for a spectacular trunk or treat theme? My DH wants to make our Yukon into an airplane with me in my flight attendant uniform to hand out candy....but I am looking for more ideas!

marquezmami

Asked by marquezmami at 10:35 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• the cutest one I ever saw was a wizard of oz theme... they made the trunk look like the emerald city (with lights and everything) a yellow "brick" road coming down out of the car and the whole family dressed up as the different characters (they even brought their dog to be Toto!)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:37 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Thats great! And I think we have enough kids and grownups to pull it off....even toto! Thanks for that!
    marquezmami

Comment by marquezmami (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You guys could be the Incredibles, a super hero family. That would be cute!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• oh yah! We saw a picture of a family that did that one last year....think the costumes would be easy to make?
    marquezmami

Comment by marquezmami (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well I'm not good at making anything so I would say definitely not easy, but I do think it would be awesome and worth it!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i likethe wizard of oz theme too
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2010