how can i get my twin 2yr. olds to go to sleep??

miztexuz

Asked by miztexuz at 2:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Lock the door!!!! Just kidding but my 4 year old twins still won't go to sleep. They used to be really good about it but when they got their toddler beds they switched off of one would go right to sleep and the other would be up crying. This went back and forth for awhile but in order for them to go to bed. I read them a story and leave the room, unless I fall asleep with them. Sorry to say that It doesn't get better anytime soon. They are constantly telling on each other, then the ytalk to each other all night. I do a lot of yelling. I tend to bribe them which works sometimes, only if a special event or something is involved.
    crazyrae11

Answer by crazyrae11 at 2:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• If you figure that out will you let me know... And so glad to know I am not ALONE in this problem
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my-16month-old-twins-goes-to-sleep-on-there-now-i-turn-off-the-light-shut-the-door-and-soon-they-are-out.---monators-works-great..they-are-in-toddler-eds--i-didn't-know-i-could-do-it-first-
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• to mamm2twins07

it used to be like that for me too. but things change and it might not stay the same. I thought that they were really good when they went to bed.
    crazyrae11

Answer by crazyrae11 at 2:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2008