Do you use cloth table coverings regularly or just at holidays?

I like using them all the time. It just makes the meal seem nicer.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We use one every day. It helps keep our furniture in nice condition, makes every meal feel special, and makes cleaning the table a little easier.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 2:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Just at holidays. I have two small children so I would end up having to wash it every single night... much easier to wipe the table clean this way. I agree though, it makes meals much nicer... just not worth the hassle right now at our house!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I use them all the time too! dinners at my house are always special...

Answer by older at 11:12 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Just at holidays
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• just at thanksgiving..we usually have the entire clan over, and it gets crazy!! i do everything to protect my dining table..it was too expensive to let someone ruin in at one dinner!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:11 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Just holidays
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My MIL brought me over one from her country when she came to visit. I kept it one on for about a year after. I kind of like just the wood look really, so I don't use it now.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would like to use them all the time, but that will have to wait until my little ones are older. At this point a tablecloth is an accident waiting to happen. It's not so much that they intentionally pull on the table cloth, but the table and chairs are a bit over-sized for them and they fidget a lot trying to keep themselves able to reach their plates and cups.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I like to use them all the time. I actually want to get a couple new ones cause i've had the same two (red and purple) for the last 4 years..
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:47 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My kids are 9 and 6, and there's always a table cloth on the table with placemats and a seasonal table piece or candle. I don't want my table to get scratched up and I think it makes the dining room look more put together.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 26, 2010