Has anybody else not made it to the pumpkin patch yet??!

This month has slipped by me - I don't know where it went! I've been thinking I had another couple weeks to get a pumpkin but I realize it's this Sunday! What happened to October?

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 11:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• We went on Saturday...late for us too...don't know where time is going.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You still have time :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• no pumpkin patch for me and my dd...Hap to get a pumpkin at Wal-mart...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I bought a couple in September for my fall arrangement. That's it for me. Actually my dog has been peeing on them, so they will be going in the trash! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We had gone to the pumpkin patch last Friday with my daughters Grandma (the pumpkin patch here is HUGE with tons of stuff to do) BUT we didn't get to go the the actual patch-it was picked over so bad. So that was a bummer. So, for me yes/no. haha
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I live for my DR. appointments with my Health.. This whole year is Pure pain and issues. I get that! I hope you get a pumpkin and what you need. With my poor health and Bad weather. We had a awful garden and few pumpkins. Where sometimes we have like 50-75 we try to sell or give away.. Like usually we sell one.. It wasn't a Good year for anything here! I hope you find what you're looking for!! Good Luck!! Happy Halloween.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We went to the pumpkin patch Saturday and had a great time. It was fun to see the kids so excited, pulling the wagon around and having fun.We even went home and carved them and I'm going to roast the seeds today or tomorrow!! It has been 3 or 4 years since we have been, we moved away from home a few years ago and never found a pumpkin patch!! We just moved back home over the summer..It's good to be back home!!
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i havent
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• We never did make it - we wer out of town for a weekend so that made it really hard.

I bought one pumpkin at the farmer's market a few weeks ago and grabbed another one at the grocery store before all the good ones were gone!

That's the best I can do this year. We will carve them tomorrow night.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 9:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2010