Does anyone know if theres some kind of assistance I can get for diapers, formula etc.

I'm waiting for the Attorney General to find my sons father for child support?

ShaunsMomma04

Asked by ShaunsMomma04 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• WIC for formula, that's about it. Diapers you're on your own unless you can get some from a food bank or something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would say WIC for formula, but I haven't heard of anything for diapers. See if your city has some type of organization such as a First Call for Help, maybe they could point you in the right direction.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• WIC for formula. Around here they have a program called Lovelife through some of the catholic churches and they give out free diapers. See if there's something like that in the area.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:36 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yep, WIC was a huge blessing for formula when Samuel was little. I don't know about anything for diapers.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• WIC provides diapers as well, at least here in Washington. They have a great support system, and can usually give you more then just formula.
    prettypaper

Answer by prettypaper at 11:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• WIC, local churches and food banks, maybe yard sales or craigslist or something (either cheap or partial packs of diapers and such) and you could also try wishuponahero.com.

GL!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:46 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Oh and just because they order the child support doesn't mean you're going to get paid. :( I haven't YET and I knew where her dad was... GL with that too hun!
    Memigen

• Are you pregnant or something? Because your kid is 5... or is this for a friend?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Temporary Aide For Needy Families if it is available in your state.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I also have a 7 month old. Sylas 03/13/10
    ShaunsMomma04

Comment by ShaunsMomma04 (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Oct. 26, 2010