I'm taking my ged test tommrow and I'm freaked out that I well get there and have a big mind block has anyone took it and is it sometime I should be worried about being hard I finshied the 10th grade but I'm so worried???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Health

• If you studied for it you should be fine. :P Good luck
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 2:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Breathe, sleep, eat a good breakfast. You'll do great. You have been working hard and studying. You are ready.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I was nervous about the same thing. I dropped out mid soph year andtook my GED test at 18. I didn't really study and still passed. They say that the GED is equivelent to a tenth grade education.
    Its not too bad. They have practice tests available online and study guides at libraries. I'm sure youll do fine. Just study up on your basic algebra, a little geometry, grammar & punctuation. From what I remeber, the science and history was basically reading comprehension. I don't remember too well so I could be wrong, but just relax and if you're in doubt, study. Btw -- my brain didn't freeze like I thought it would.

Good luck!!! I'm sure youll pass with flying colors!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:01 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I took my GED test after being out of school for 15 yrs. I only had an 8th grade education. I took GED classes and I was able to pass mine with no problems. Granted I was nervous and thought I wouldn't pass. You will do fine!
    kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 8:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Did something fancy and got my GED in 2000. And 10th grade I left at also. Don't be so hard on yourself. I did go to fresh up classes before tho' . Believe me I needed them. And yes I pass my tests not in flying color but passes..PROUDLY! And you will to! Rooting for ya! Karen
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• let me know how it goes. I want to get mine.. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I got mine last week! I also finished 10th grade! I just took a practice test and then the real one. I didn't really even need the practice test I just took it because if I passed it (which I did) then I could take the real one for free (which Ipassed the real one too). I've been out of school for 2 years and it wasn't hard! I was soo stressed before I took it. I was so scared I was going to fail it or have a mind block. Just relax and you'll do fine!
    m131

Answer by m131 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I only made it to the 8th grade and I recieved one of the highest scores they had ever seen at this testing center. Just try to relax. eat a good breakfast, and you will be fine : )
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• if you took the practice tests and they showed you were ready you will do fine! on the writing part my teacher told me to just not stress to much about it. they look for things like puncuation and something else i cant remember but they dont base your score on how smart you sound which made it alot easier for me to just write. once i knew that the test came very calm for me and i did pretty well considering im horrible with english lol. good luck!
    amandap1705

Answer by amandap1705 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i took mine at 16. I didnt study and i passed all sujects but ss but it wasnt fair the gave me a booklet on all civil right stuff and MLK and i didnt really pay attention in class about that so i had to go back and do another but i passed that one.

But look at it this way if you dont pass you dont have to do the whole test over again just the one or ones you didnt pass.

Sorry if i made it worse. GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2008