Do you like to scrapbook

If you do, where do you fit in the time... I love it yet never seem to have the time.

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 11:53 AM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I enjoy it but right now with 3 busy teens I don't have much time for it. So twice in the past year, I've gone on scrapbooking weekends, just 48 hours with about 15 other women and that's all we did for 48 hours. No interruptions except for meals and sleep, if you wanted to. Otherwise, lots of room to spread out, others to ask for ideas and help and for good conversation. Wasn't very expensive, about $90 for 2 nights, 5 meals, a room to myself, and best of all - no one wanting me to stop and feed them or drive them somewhere or find something for them!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i love to scrapbook. but havent had anytime for it since i had my baby 6 months ago. in the meantime i am organizing all my pics to put one together in a few months. im planning to do one of his first year.
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• cassie- doesnt matter if ur good at it or not as long as you enjoy doing it. i kno i am not the best ever but i love it
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I like to, im not that good at it.. Since my dh is deployed they have a scrapbooking class once a month at the art center for the kids. my son does one book for daddy showing what we have been doing since hes been gone and I do one of my own
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am a total scrapaholic!! LOL. My kids are grown for the most part. My last 2 are seniors. So, I'm pretty much on my own. Meaning, I can scrap pretty much when I want to. That is...when Miss Mojo hasn't gone on vacay! LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I love to Scrapbook! I would love to take a class in it to get more ideas and different ideas I usually scrapbook when my girls are sleeping wish i could do it more often.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I used to... i actually still have a bunch of stuff i bought when my youngest was born..i would usually do it at night to relax myself and have some me time..but i lost interest or something and don't even touch it now..✿◕‿◕✿
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I have a whole room devoted to it...I typically do it in the evenings and on the weekends if we are not busy. I'm OCD so I don't let the pictures get out of hand and not get behind. I also make cards and invitations for people so it's like a second job for me as well.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I love it. I make time b/c it relaxes me. I sometimes do it while My son is at preschool.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I love it but with a 4.5 month old time is rare. I focus on 1 page at a time and have become a "nap crafter." When he is napping I try to get the stuff done that I don't like doing when he is awake. i.e. hot glue
    lvmeeyes

Answer by lvmeeyes at 11:20 AM on Oct. 27, 2010