Does anyone take Bio Identical Hormones?

I have been thinking about and checking into bio-identical hormone replacement. It is supposed to be better than synthetic hormones. Of course this is assuming my hormone levels are low. I feel pretty crazy and crappy a lot of the time and I need to make a change of some sort. Any ideas??? I'd prefer NOT to go the medication route, but I don't know where to start.......

mama2000_1

Asked by mama2000_1 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• Bio-identical hormones are better for you than synthetic hormones. I am a Diplomate of the College of Physicians of the American Association of Integrative Medicine. My specialty is women and newborn health. I have a VIRTUAL OFFICE on line and would be happy to meet with you to discuss the use of Bio-Identical Hormones. For more information my website is www.womensvirtualhealth.com

PreemieHUG

Answer by PreemieHUG at 4:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2010