go to the store or on-line shopping

I like to go to the store

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in

• We're usually on-line shoppers (except groceries, obviously) but I like to go to the mall every once in a while. I usually shop onlline for my skirts and sweaters for work because I get them on my Victoria's Secret and Old Navy cards and VS only has clothes online and Old Navy has a better selection of work stuff online. Hubby does ALL of his shopping online. He absolutely hates being in the stores. The kids hate for him to take them shopping for school clothes because he wants to be in and out in 5 minutes, grabs whatever looks decent off the rack and snarls if the kids take too long trying it on! He's so funny! I tell him he can shop all he wants online and he just needs to leave the mall stuff up to me ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I like going to the store, I am not an online shopper at all. I have to see the item in person.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Online!! I would much rather shop in my pj's than have to fight crowds - especially at Christmas time.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Store because I can try things on. I like to check things out online first though to see if I want to go. But I guess my final answer is store, haha.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It depends on what I'm buying.  For clothes, I have to go to the store, in order to make sure I'm getting a right fit. 

mamadee1971

Answer by mamadee1971 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Go to the store, because I have to try things on and I like to be able to see items right away..not try and figure it out by looking at a small spot on a page.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If I could buy everything online, I would. I HATE stores, especially crowded ones. I'll go to the grocery store, but that's about it.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Online, I guess.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Online
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 1:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• online
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010