Who is the one person who just drives you NUTS!? What do they do?

Mine is our lawyer, she's so unorganized.

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pretty much everybody in my life at one time or another. Everybody has obnoxious quirks. Life would be great if everybody did everything exactly the way I do.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My hubby
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Most of the moms on cafe mom and their damn ignorant attitudes.
    Anonymous

• Every job I have had, there is that one person who doesn nothing, yet manages to always appear busy. Then sits in staff meetings and gives out advice on how to be more productive.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• my mother-in-law she is always putting down my hubby and then saying sorry all i wanna do is slap her in the face and tell her what i really think of her
    army-wife-2006

Answer by army-wife-2006 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My son's father- he hasn't grown up one bit since I met him 13 years ago and he was 16 then, so yes, I'd have expected him to mature a tiny bit in the past couple years.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My brother he is a 40 year old drunk who has always lived with my mom. He thinks he knows everything.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Rude anonymous people.
    But in real life, a gal I work with... rather, I work, she doesn't really do much.... except stir up drama, all the time.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My grandmother.

She's the kind of person who will, if you offer her a cookie, takes 7, then complains that you're greedy for not giving her the whole box. She's a pathological liar, drama queen, lifelong attention whore & control freak. She hid in a bedroom w/ a "headache" & demanded silence during EVERY. SINGLE. family holiday gathering when I was growing up. She stays up all night & bitches out the neighbors for normal noise at 1 pm when she's trying to sleep. She's verbally abusive to anyone who disagrees with her. She's racist. She can NEVER admit to being wrong/misinformed & cries/pouts if you prove her wrong. She's driven away her children & all of her friends, then she cries about being lonely. She gossips to anyone she can get on the phone (MOST people refuse to pick up anymore), & when she has no gossip, she makes it up. In front of strangers, she acts helpless, so that all the blame for bad blood is on her kids.
    Anonymous

• my younger son i ask him to do some work around the house and it take him two to three days before he does it
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010