Do you have...

a Costco kitchen chair with steps? Is it new or old? What are your main uses for it?

donnareedonLSD

Asked by donnareedonLSD at 12:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I don't know if what I have is what you're talking about as it was given to me and I don't know what its called or where it came from. I have a white metal foldable step stool. It has two steps on it and the frame is raised above the top step as a handle or seat back. It's comfy enough to sit on to use as an extra seat at the table if needed.

I also use it to reach high places.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 1:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I remember those from when I was a kid. I loved ours, and if I ever see one at a garage sale or other store I will grab it! I haven't seen one in ages.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 2:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I have a metal one I found in my sisters barn that she let me have. I use it mainly for the top shelf of the cabinets and also have it sitting at the bar in the kitchen because it is comfy enough to be used at a chair.
    lablaw1126

Answer by lablaw1126 at 9:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2010