the Anonymous JERK(S)

I would jut like to tell the anonymous jerk (s), that feel the need to say mean thing on other people questions to GET A LIFE!!!

I think Ladies we should Always report these very lonely people.

sdgd21

Asked by sdgd21 at 2:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• How do you report someone that doesn't have an identity?
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 2:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• By clicking the "report this answer" under ever reply. CafeMom knows who they are. I posted anonymously to a woman who had a husband in Iraq for 6 months and was 3 months pregnant with some guys baby. I told her she had to tell her hubby and in my opinion she got what she deserved for cheating. I still got in trouble even though I posted anon.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• OMG, I was just reading my posts I had answered and I answered that post too! I just was laughing at how stupid that thread was!!
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 2:58 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have no problem if you want be When it anonymous but like dakotaNrye above here why be a jerk, if you have something very mean and unnecessary to say, don't say it or put your name by it, it is just annoying!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Lol I don't care anymore. I figure I shouldn't be ashamed of my replies. I don't know any of the girls on here. And I try to make sure that my replies are truthful but not mean and hurtful.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:33 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i always report if it falls under the categories of which you can report -- offensive language, direct attacks, advertising, etc. MarlyeGirl, I have read many of your answers, and I don't think being direct and truthful is at all the same thing as calling someone names or just being hurtful (direct attack). also, i think if someone asks a question on here, then you better be prepared for anything sort of advice. i almost deleted my account after being here a few days, i was so flabbergasted by the meanies.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Oooh I never thought of it that way!!! I definitely know that sometimes a person isnt trying to be mean to me but it still upsets me and hurts my feelings.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I try not to get sucked in to the negativity. Some people just mean!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I agree!!!! They need to put there time into voting for OBAMA!!!! (LOL) Love u!
    VirtuousDiva82

Answer by VirtuousDiva82 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008