Are you a closet interior designer?

When you plan projects for your home, is it because you're a closet interior designer? Or, is it because you just watch a lot of HGTV and DIY Network?

For me, it's a little bit of both. We all have our dream homes with our dream rooms. From time to time, I like to go to www.hgtv.com and look at all of the different ideas for nearly every room in the house.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Little of both with me. I love to design and if I wasn't a school cook I would be a designer I love that. I really get lots of inspiration from watching HGTV though
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Im a little of both also, I watch hgtv to get ideas but that just gives me inspiration. I have decorated all the rooms in my house and have impressed myself with how good at it i am.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 12:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I don't watch much HGTV, so I guess I'm in the closet! LOL I decorate with things/colors I like. It works out pretty well most times.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Little of both HGTV and all the DIY network stuff is REALLY inspiring for me! It gives me that...hey i can do it too feeling! Love it!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010