You've won a trip to Asia!

You have one month for the trip. What do you do? Where do you go first?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Travel

• China: Great Wall; travel along the Silk Road
    Mongolia: Horse trek
    Japan: Everywhere from Hokkaido to Okinawa. Kyoto, onsen, and trips to the countryside a must.
    India: Again, everywhere.
    Nepal, Thailand.......
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 5:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Great Wall of China first! Gotta see the greatest man-made structure of pre-industrial technology. I'd want to see the Himalayan (sp?) Mountains, Indonesia (especially Bali), Katmandu, India, Singapore, Turkey, and of course, China and Japan. Wow...I'm gonna have a busy month. Better get to packing!
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 1:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Diva - Singapore isn't all that it's cracked up to. I've been there once before (when I was in the Navy). Not a fan, really. Let me know how your experience is there! ;)
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Definitely the Great Wall of China. I'd also like to see Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I was in the Navy, too, and have been to quite a few Asian countries. Singapore was nice, but eh, I wouldn't really want to go again. I would probably have to get a book to see what else I'd want to do.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would give it to my best male friend who is obsessed with Asia and pray that he didn't come back because he's turned into a total jerk. His dream is to live in Asia and find a hot Asian to be with forever. I might go with him, just to make sure he didn't come back....
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• The Great Wall, of course, and other spots.
    Tokyo, and a tour of Japan.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 8:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010