What do YOU want for Christmas?

Besides a million dollars and such...

For me, I would really like a sewing machine, some nice paintings for my bedroom, a gift certificate for a spa treatment, and a "zen" alarm clock so I can wake up a little nicer for work in the morning. Of course I do not expect to get all of these lol.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• I would love to say some material things but I absolutely would love for all three of my boys and my grandson to be at my house for Christmas. I miss them sooo much!
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• A new minivan for my family...our 1996 dodge caravan isn't cutting it anymore.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would like a new bed. We have a full size bed, but it is too firm for me and it is getting a little too small for us since my daughter likes to climb into bed with us in the morning.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'd like a small vacuum to keep upstairs so I don't have to keep lugging my heavy one up there. A deep fryer would be nice, as would some cookbooks or small appliances - I'm not picky. I'm addicted to the things.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• New pajama pants, new bras, and gift cert. for dinner, a manicure/pedicure and/or a massage.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• A good, high quality straightener. I've been using a small cheap one for years and it just doesn't get my hair to do what my sister's straightener will. It will be the first thing I've asked for in 8 years. It's always a guilt thing for some reason.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• a quesadill maker!! lol im not a good cook at all .. some something simple like that to make is good :)
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 1:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• A new laptop, mine is crappy.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My son to come home from Afghanistan...a Wii...gift card to Joanne's...., but mostly my son to come home...I miss him...sniff-sniff...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MLH92108

Answer by MLH92108 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2010