Were you right or wrong about the sex?

Before you found out did you have a feeling on what the sex of the baby might be? Were you right or wrong?
The second I was pregnant I knew it was a girl, when I went to tell my mom- she took one look at me and said that its a girl too. This time I know its boy and my mom said the same thing. Is there a motherly instinct that you just have or is it just a coinsidence? I havent had my ultra sound yet but Im 99% sure its a boy. Did you have that or am I just wierd?

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 12:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I knew I was having a boy. I think sometimes you get a feeling. It might just be coincidence though.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• with my 1st i knew it was a girl.. but everyone was trying to convince me it was a boy.

with my 2nd one i was wrong thinking it was a boy i had another girl lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I was right on both of mine
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I was right with mine. I knew she was a girl
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I was wrong but DH was right lol.
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 12:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• With my son I was calling him "he" at the ultrasound and she confirmed it. This time I think it's a girl, my mom too, but wont know for 3 more weeks.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i was right with my first. something just kinda told me she was a she. this time i think it's a boy, but it could go either way. but i will find out any day now! hopefully sooner rather than later cus i'm 2 days past due! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I was right with all three of my kids. With my first it was only a feeling but with my second and third I knew the sex and told the sonographer beforehand.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We knew, almost as soon as we were sure we were pregnant. Had the name picked out and everything before we had the ultrasound that proved it, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think that we all have the ability to tune into our gut feeling about the gender. Not everyone knows how or cares to do so, but I think we all have the ability to. With all three (Currently pregnant with the third) I knew what gender I was having. With my son the second I found out I just knew it was a boy, sure enough he is a boy. With my second I had no doubt it was a girl, and sure enough she is. With my third child it took me a while to hone in on what I felt it was. After a few months I started feeling "Yea, it's a boy" and sure enough the US said he is a boy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010