Is it important to wear a bra? adult content

Will breasts sag if not properly supported? Should a bra be worn to bed?

adelinasmommy

Asked by adelinasmommy at 12:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• Yes, if you want to keep your ta-tas in place. Haven't you seen the discovery channel? Lol.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I wear a bra when I am upright, but take off for sleeping.
    I think it's a good idea, unless you want to be dragging them around on the ground. Gravity sucks. :)
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I don't know but I'll bump for you.

I have large breasts and I could not live with out a bra because my back hurts if I don't have a lift.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Gravity and aging will cause boobs to sag.. As we age our skin does lose it elasticity. Everything goes south eventually :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If your breasts are uncomfterable during sleep you should wear a bra to bed, but no underwire, a good sports bra is probably the way to go
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I have to wear a bra or it looks like I got swinging sacks down to my belly button lol. Bras provide support not just for your breasts but your posture too! even if you wear a bra 24/7 for the rest of your life, gravity will find its way...I mean it's part of nature for the skin to sag, breasts to sag, face to sag etc. I dont wear a bra to bed though. I mean would you wear one in the shower? they need fresh air too lol. Plus wearing one constanty could effect circulation and the material would probably wear out and stretch quicker
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i hate bras they are too confining , i only wear one for special things when around alot of people.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I've never wore a bra to bed.......
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I only wear a bra when you can see through my top, never to bed, I hate bras. I am 61 and my breast do not sag, and I am a size 36 c! Like I have always said they were created by a man to torture women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 1:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• A bra is only meant to support, that's all. Yes they will eventually weigh themselves down, but how much depends on the size of the breasts. A bra does not have to be worn to bed, though I do wear one. It's something I've always done.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010