im worried. way tmi adult content

ok i know u all aint doctors, but im worried, the past 2 weeks everytime i go #2 i notice white stuff on my poo. it looks like white moss, or something, ive also een going #2 more ofter. the other day i passed a poo that looked like a white jelly. im too embarrassed to even tell my DH muchless my dr. what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• sounds like mucus. Have you googled it?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well you answered your own question. We aren't doctors so we cant tell you. It can be a numerous of things. They only way you can know is go to the doctor and get your stool tested.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• it may be nothing. how do you feel in general? Do you get cramps in your intestine area? or do you feel fine? I would call the doc and ask, they are professionals and they are there to help you with your health. if you are worried about it then you should let your doc know. They will either put you at ease or require testing, either way you will feel better knowing whats going on. Good luck
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Don't be embarassed to tell your doctor about what you are seeing. You know what's normal for yourself and what is not. And if this is not normal, you should at least get a sample of it tested. Better be safe than sorry. Doctors see everything.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You are right, we aren't doctors so google it.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Get over your embarrassment and go to the doctor
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Maybe try webmd, but if I was pooping jelly, I would go to the doc.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I agree, drs hear things way worse then that. Even though u may feel embarrassed you still need to ask.
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 1:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• White fecal matter is not a good sign and really you need to go to your Dr and have a fecal test done. Don't be embarrassed, if you can put it in here you can tell your Dr. I do believe the first response is correct in that some of that is mucus, but again you need to know why it's coming out with a bowel movement. Talk to your Dr hon and do google it, it may be something you ate and it didn't agree with you or it could be something that needs to be checked and I feel it would be the latter.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• are you eating alot of fats lately , ask DR. OZ.COM
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010