shaving legs ugh

i shave my legs but i have gotten to the point once a week cause the first few day i would get red bumps i used shampoo and con i have used baby oil and i have tryed shaving gel that is worse on my legs i really break out then i use a new razor and my hubbys razor and it still does it what else can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I like veet. :) it's easy, doesn't burn my legs like nair and I don't cut myself.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I used that Olay body wash. The one with ribbons or whatever I just put it straight on my legs and don't lather it up. So it's nice and slippery. I have very sensitive leg skin so I get screwed over very easily when I shave. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I just use water...I shave after I've already cleaned myself in the shower. I can shave every three days without pain. I have sensitive skin too.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 3:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I found this stuff at the lions den called coochie. I know sounds bad but it smells good and you don't get any razor burn.
    amo3373

Answer by amo3373 at 3:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• LOL "I'm gonna shave my coochie with some coochie." LOL sorry I'm so bored!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• ..LOL... now i am wondering about the choochie stuff some different but i don't have no lion den around here what ever that place is ..lol... i bet that would work good on the choochie...lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have the same prob when I use disposable razors. They break me out every time. I like those Shick 4 blade ones for women. They work really well.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have an electric razor that has a gold foil for sensitive skin (sounds expensive but I found it at Tuesday Morning for $15). It's not as close of a shave as a regular razor, but I don't get bumps or cuts, and you can use it wet or dry.
    icook

Answer by icook at 8:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I use Conditioner... Try it, it'll probably work!
    HeatherM0529

Answer by HeatherM0529 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Don't shave 'em! Who says you have to anyway? I'd like to know who had the idea that women can't have body hair; but it has gotten out of hand. I have a pal who gets her arms waxed for goodness' sake! Shaving often irritates my legs too, and makes them all blotchy and itchy. I only shave on a whim. Usually, I'm Hairy Sherri! My husband doesn't mind at all- in fact, he thinks it's cool that I can go hairy and feel sexy still!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008