pressure question update

sry i had to repost my question i was on a iphone and it throws in random words lol but the feling comes and gos and i feel like ihave to go num2 this is my 3rd child and really dont rember the feelings and what have you but i did go number 2 after a bath and it was soft and alot more than normal and also my discharge has become more watery and almot cloudy color......an i am still having contractions and im 36 weeks pregnant also when i went todoc last week they sai i was at a 1 but imnot ure about aything else

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Gave you a bump
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 6:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• When my mom went into labor with my middle sister she said it felt like my sister was going to literally fall out if she stood up, my mom said she had to pee so bad, but was scared if she tried my sister would come out. Sure enough she was in labor.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 8:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010