Straight Talk?

Have you ever tried Walmart's "Straight Talk"? i know that they run off of Verizon's Prepaid towers, but I don't know exactly how good their service is ... but for $45 a month with no contract and unlimited talk, text, and web .. that's not bad lol

sgt.youngs.wife

Asked by sgt.youngs.wife at 1:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I have had it since Feb with no complaints. You can't watch YouTube videos, so if that's a big deal to you, you might want to look at a different carrier. I think Boost has better apps and high tech abilities. But if you want to talk and text for cheap with basic web abilities, then it's great. I've had no problem with it.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 1:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well, I have Sprint and have had Verizon in the past. They are both just so-so, so I would expect they'd be at least on par with the other companies. And at $45/month, sounds worth trying. Since there's no contract you can leave whenever you want to.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 1:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• sounds great i might get one...lol my phone bill is WAY TOO MUCH
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My son has straight talk and he likes it. You do have to buy your own phone, but that's it. I think it's a good deal.

Janet

Answer by Janet at 2:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I haven't tried them but a friend of mine has; she loves hers.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010