So really, I am the bad one here ??

My brother is dating a crazy woman. I use to like her but now I cannot stand her ( as well as everyone else in my family, besides my brother) . My brother is deployed, and asked if she could live with my parents while he is gone because her family kicked her out ( she doesnt work to pay her own rent) . Her & my mom ( who is sick) hasnt been getting along so she makes posts all over facebook talking about how awful my mom is , calling her names, saying she cant bare to live with her. So i made this post on her wall and now she thinks she has a right to be mad at me ?

" It is pretty awful that you are saying all of these bad things about MY MOM ! The person that took your ass in when your family couldn't handle you anymore. The person who picks up your trash, your dirty plates, your USED TAMPONS off of the floor! The one who does your laundry, cooks your meals, lets you sleep in until 2pm *continued*

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• OP, didn't she post those comments about your mom on facebook??? then you did right by giving her a taste of her own medicine!

Answer by older at 1:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• and is supporting you because my brother THINKS he is in love with you . You are one disrespectful bitch! Of course my mom is going to be upset and tell my brother that you yelled and cussed her and my dad out, of course she is going to be upset when she has to pick up after YOU ... you are 24 years old, you need to grow up and take care of yourself..... We love my brother, but that does't mean we have to love you. & in case you cannot tell, this is US telling you to get your shit out and find your own damn place to stay.
    glamomomo

Comment by glamomomo (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• No you are not! You told her what she deserves and in my book were pretty kind!

Answer by older at 1:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think that you were childish to post it on Facebook. That's like high school when you are mad at someone, you put it up on the wall or mirror to make them look bad to others and embarras them.

Were you in the wrong to feel that way, no. If she is acting this way, your mom can kick her out. Simple as that. Why play a game?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You should be the "adult" in this and keep your comments off the internet.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I agree with jademom07. Facebook is not the place to have this type of discussion. She shouldn't be using it as a way to post things about your mother either. It is childish. Facebook is not intended for people to publicly humiliate people. But that being said I think you have every right to be upset with this woman and it doesn't sound like she appreciates what your family is doing for her and it is time she get out on her own. If your parents don't want her there then they need to tell her to leave.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think all of you need to be at least a little adult about this. Sit down with your parents and this girl and tell her that this arrangement is no longer working out and she'll have to find another place to live. Give her a definite deadline, usually 30 days, and then explain to your brother what happened. I agree with the pp that posting it on FB is rather childish. Even if you didn't want to talk to her fact-to-face, why not just text her or send her an email? When it gets posted to FB, it just seems like a childish attempt to get others to take your side.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 1:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I understand it is childish to do it on facebook... this is the first time I ever posted anything like this.... BUT we have tried to have a meeting with her and sit down and talk about it SEVERAL times.... after each time she wont show up.. and then that night, doesnt come home until well after my mom and dad are asleep ( avoiding them) ... and then makes another post on Facebook about how she feels like she is in the mafia and we are trying to have a sit down meeting with her...

So I got mad, she has a ton of people commenting on there saying they feel bad for her. We live in a small town and I dont want people thinking these things about our family also the fact that my brother and dad are active members of the community and she has pretty much everyone in town on her friends list... My mom got fed up with her avoiding the talks so my mom said to just let her have it and to tell her she needs to get out
    glamomomo

Comment by glamomomo (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• she also has a paper hung on the door saying that since she obviously doesnt approve of the living conditions she needs to be out by thanksgiving.
    glamomomo

Comment by glamomomo (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I don't think you are wrong for being upset with her, but your actions are no better than hers. The adult thing to do would have been to confront her directly, not on FB. I hope things get better and your mom kicks her out because she sounds like a real piece of work. Just don't stoop to her level.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010