So really, I am the bad one here ??

My brother is dating a crazy woman. I use to like her but now I cannot stand her ( as well as everyone else in my family, besides my brother) . My brother is deployed, and asked if she could live with my parents while he is gone because her family kicked her out ( she doesnt work to pay her own rent) . Her & my mom ( who is sick) hasnt been getting along so she makes posts all over facebook talking about how awful my mom is , calling her names, saying she cant bare to live with her. So i made this post on her wall and now she thinks she has a right to be mad at me ?

" It is pretty awful that you are saying all of these bad things about MY MOM ! The person that took your ass in when your family couldn't handle you anymore. The person who picks up your trash, your dirty plates, your USED TAMPONS off of the floor! The one who does your laundry, cooks your meals, lets you sleep in until 2pm *continued*

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think you are wrong for being upset with her, but your actions are no better than hers. The adult thing to do would have been to confront her directly, not on FB. I hope things get better and your mom kicks her out because she sounds like a real piece of work. Just don't stoop to her level.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i probly would of done the same thing..if she is going to post mean things about your mom and family on there you had the right..especially if you guys have tried to talk with her face to face! good luck hope it goes smooth getten her out!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I don' t think you were wrong. If she didn't want a response on facebook then she shouldn't have been bitching on facebook. All as you were doing was sticking up for your mom and your family.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• she has no right to be mad at you... Your mother sounds like a wonderful woman you and everyone else is lucky to have her... and she needs to give your mother the respect she diserves.. You have every right to punch her in the face in my oppinion then again im a bitch like that but i wouldn't stand for it. My hubby grandmother is like your mother she lets people walk all over her because she loves them she is too nice. and it is your responsibility to stick up for your mother. She should not be trash talked by a lazy, worthless, bitch.
    proudmomma0708

Answer by proudmomma0708 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• first of all that is your mother! IF YOUR BROTHER WANTS HER THERE HE NEEDS TO BRING HIS ASS HOME. IF IT WAS MY MOTHER THAT BITCH WOULDN'T BE THERE. MAYBE SHE NEEDS HER ASS WHOOP! NOW GO GET THAT NASTY ASS BITCH OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S HOUSE. IF YOUR MOTHER IS SICK SHE DOESN'T NEED THE DRAMA IN HER LIFE. LET YOUR BROTHER TAKE CARE OF HER UNGRATEFUL ASS WHEN HE GETS BACK
    roxannschild

Answer by roxannschild at 3:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If your parents want her out the house, it is simple.... It is their house...if she refuses to show up for meetings, leave her either a 30 day notice to vacate and 30 days to me is too long if she's causing this much stress in your lives or have her bags waiting for her...but playing games on facebook will only lead to more uncalled for responses. Be adult about it, have another meeting and as I stated, if she does not show up, take grown up actions...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• yeah i would kick her out she dont deserve nice family to care for her like your mom is doing tell her how you feel face to face but i do hope it gets better
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010