what are your thought?

my husband is deployed, and he is requesting nude pictures of me. i'm not comfortable with it in the first place, but is that wrong? i'm just starting to come into really learning the Lords word, and i'm not sure how this falls into sins? or if it even does?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• since it's for your husband, I don't think it's a sin.

but if you aren't comfortable with it, don't do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I dont think it would be a sin because he is your husband. I would suggest talking to him and explaining your feelings. He might just decide its best that you dont send them until you feel comfortable enough to do so.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 3:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• We have and it just causes a fight.... i almost want to do it so he will stop asking. But then I don't want him to think that I enjoy it. I did it before, and he thought that I loved it. But then I put my words on paper, and ment to throw it away and he found it. Since then its been a huge fight.... I just don't want to fall back on me trying to 'find my way' I guess you can say.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Lol no it's not a sin. I have sexual thoughts about my hubby all the time. They're almost lustful. He walks by and I think "Oh I can't wait until tonight." etc. I talked to my pastor and he said that it's not a sin because he's my hubby. God created marriage so that we could feel and do those sorts of things without it being a sin. If it really makes you uncomfortable then you should tell him. Maybe compromise with just some cute pics. My hubby was in alaska and I sent him some pics, he said they were the only thing that kept him going.... I can't imagine how much more your hubby needs them. Good luck!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• have you seen the pics they do on "how to look good naked" ? you can do pics that are suggestive but you can't see anything. Some photography studios take boudoir(I know thats spelled wrong, sry) pics that are beautiful. Find out if there's one near you even glamor shots are sexyy
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I"m not going to comment on the sin thing(I don't believe in "sin') but if you do send them Send them through the regular mail. Any large e-mail files or files with pictures automatically get flagged and subsequently checked over by another person before filtering through to your hubby.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• why not get some sexy lingerie? you can even get costume ones like a nurse, schoolgirl.and you wont be completely naked just very sexy.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• If he is your husband, then it is not a sin. However, don't do something that you're not comfortable with. The other ladies had some good ideas. If you'd feel more comfortable, send him racy pictures in place of nude ones. Not to scare you, but completely nude pictures are not the best thing to be sending through the mail (unfortunately, I speak from experience). Also, like Kristi said, make sure that you do send it through snail-mail - as large files sent to a military computer will be monitored. Oh, and I don't know if it will be the same for your hubby, but when I mailed actual pictures (on thicker picture paper) to my Hubby - those were sometimes checked as well. So, I was sneaky and printed pictures on regular paper and folded them in with a letter. LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• This must be in the water lately, cuz hubby asked me too...not long ago. :(

Its between the two of you. He is you husband.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I don't think your hubby seeing you naked is a sin (obviously).. but here are two things to consider: #1 Why is he fighting with you to do something he knows makes you uncomfortable?
    #2 As a Christian woman, you are called to be modest. Having nude photos of yourself floating around in the world is not only immodest, its dangerous to your reputation. Once they're out there, you can't take them back. So, if it bothers you.. don't do it. If it feels wrong to you, it probably is... God gave us a conscience for a reason. Keep your eyes fixed on the Lord, and ask yourself, in any situation, what would He want?

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2008