help me pleae

can i get pregant useing fertile blend it just like fertile aid please i be on it almost 2 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not aware of anything over the counter that can actually increase your chances of getting pregnant. If you have been trying for awhile, go to your OB/GYN. There are many options available through them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• How frustrating.. yeah I would go to GYN they are very helpful. GL
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• ask your OBGYN or family Doc
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• hey I just started taking it last week-I was on Clomid for 5 months with no BFP....Fertilaid was recommended to me so I'm giving it a shot for a few months-please let me know how you make out on it......
    MLH92108

Answer by MLH92108 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well you still have to have sex. I'm sure it increases the odds,but there are foods that can boost the odds just as well. Follow the directions with/in/on the packaging or as your doctor told you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2010