could you help me with my search?

I am trying to find cheap cloth diapers that have the snap closure. I found some but for 12 diapers i would be paying over $200.00 is that a normal cost of them?

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Anonymous

• Yep, that's the normal cost! Look at econobum from cottonbabies... You can get 24 diapers for $100 (6 shells and 24 inserts). Or, you can just get covers with a snap closure and regular prefolds and it will probably cost about the same.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 1:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Diaperswappers.com
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I have never found CHEAP cloth diaper unless you make your own.
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 4:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I use BumGenius One Size cloth diapers- they work really well and are around $17 each. My sister buys hers off ebay for around $5-6 per diaper, they are called Sunnybaby or Collababy. They arent as nice as my bumgenius because they are slightly smaller but they dont leak and they get the job done for a fraction of the cost. They both are made with the same fabric and cover but the cheaper diapers just dont have as many snap adjustments. She loves them and buys them still.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2010