has this happen to you

i go shopping buy some great bed room clothes put them on for my hubby
he likes but rolls over and falls a sleep
whats up with that ---------------lol

dutchcanadain

Asked by dutchcanadain at 1:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's ok, my hubby was playing xbox and I went in our bedroom and put on some lingerie, then just chilled on the bed waiting for him to notice I wasn't in the room anymore. He got up to go to the bathroom, walked right past me, does his thing, walks right past me again and goes out in to the living room and back to his game. He came back in about 10 minutes later with a really puzzled look on his face and says, "I thought I saw you in your sexy undies"...lmao!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• LOL... what?!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• LOL no, that doesnt happen in my house because Id never buy that stuff in the first place...too fat to do that.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• my DH did that....but then again he was kinda druged up from some pain meds they put him on after his surgery...I was kinda pissed though lol...But i guess its not his fault lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• knowing me I would be crushed! I just started buying some nice things to wear for him. again. He seems to like them a whole lot!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010